We are currently organizing a gun safety course where attendees will be allowed to bring their firearms and will receive some help, advice, opinions and more about the use of and safety of that firearm. Many of us will be bringing our firearms so it will be an interesting event to see several guns and possibly have an opportunity to fire several different types of guns. The date and location are still being determined, but we would appreciate some information on interest level and other things that will help this be a successful, interesting and fun time. Please fill out the short form below and submit it so we can use your input to help in our plans.
Some details about the event: Russell Lindsey will be leading the event. Russ has an extensive background of firearm use and instruction. Points of discussion and instruction may include:
- Figure out where everyone’s experience and interest levels are
- Familiarize yourself with guns
- How to load
- How to unload
- How to handle a gun in group settings
- How to clean
- How to break it down
- Russ will bring several of his firearms (large and powerful)
- He will also bring demo handguns “safe” guns with which to show safely how to handle a pistol
- Discussions of laws and personal thoughts and feelings of guns- license to carry and open carry law
And more if time permits.
This questionnaire is not mandatory but we are hoping that as you focus your responses for this activity we also ask you to think how you might respond to other, similar activities. We’ve included some “Other…” fields to answer in. Perhaps you could include some thoughts in those areas regarding other activities that would interest you.
Thank you very much. Sincerely, the EQ Presidency (Dave, Chris, Rick and Bryce)
This is the short survey. Please supply the answers to the form and press the Submit button. Thanks for your time.